If you've got tackle, we make a rack for it!
Regarding Our Racks…….The latest CNC technology, 35 years of design & manufacturing experience and quality materials goes into every rack that we produce whether it’s a production or custom model !
- Furniture grade plywood and Hi Density Polyethylene
- Oil based Satin Finish coatings
- Corrosion resistant fasteners
- Deluxe Models include 4 - 2”casters, 2 of which are lockable
- Re-shippable cartons
- Each rack is partially assembled then disassembled and color coded before shipping
for your ease of assembly.
AND WE MIGHT ADD … IT’S ALL MADE IN THE USA !
Click on the links to the left to see our racks
We Build 'em Better Than They Have To Be!
- Heavy Gauge Anodized Aluminum Handles
- Plastic Safety End Cap Makes Gaffs 4'and Over Water Tight So They Float
- Non-Slip Foam Grip for Control
- Fully Recessed Hook Base
- Machined, Anodized Aluminum Hook Collar Provides Superior Holding Strength And Is Epoxied and Riveted To The Shaft
- 304 Stainless Steel Hook Threaded Into The Collar
- Hand Sharpened Point For Outstanding Penetration and Durability (The sharpest in the industry)
AGAIN … IT’S ALL USA !
Click on the links at the top of the page to see our gaffs.
Call us for more information at 800-816-1668
Wherever you fit in the "Fishing Food Chain" - manufacturer, dealer, or Joe Sportsman - you try to present your tackle in the best possible manner.......
This is were we come in - to make you look good!
February 15, 2015 will mark our 40th year(with a 5 year hiatus*), of doing just that - making products that not only make you look good, but hold up to the rigors of human use and misuse.
*We had better clarify that-The boss started Fentress Marine in February 1975; sold it in 2000. Not being able to stand retirement after 6 weeks of fishing, etc., he acquired Carolina Gaff and then after 5 years of waiting out a non-compete agreement, started Captain Hook Enterprises.
So Here we are, still doing what we like to do - making products that make you look good and increasing your bottom line - using our imagination, experience, and state of the art equipment.
In the final analysis, we don't really much mind our many copiers - both here and overseas - as they provide a basis of comparison to our quality!
OUR GOAL IS, HAS BEEN, AND WILL ALWAYS BE -
QUALITY PRODUCTS AT REASONABLE PRICES!
We welcome your inquiries regarding custom projects involving design and production of wood and plastic machining. Our state of the art cad/cam equipment and experience is ready to go to work for you. We also offer private labeling for plastic and wood. Give our "one stop" shop a call for prompt quotes!
PO Box 1446
Cross City, Fl 32628
Tool Free phone/fax: 800-816-1668